Bruce Mayhew on Canada AM. Top Morning News Show.
April 20, 2011
On the 14th of April I had the pleasure to speak with Beverly Thomson, co-host of CTV’s Canada AM – Canada’s most watched morning news show.
Beverly Thomson and I discussed how the business email negatively impacts our professional reputations, productivity and also costs our companies in lost productivity for everyone including senior managers.
While we only touched on a few of the main email etiquette subjects I teach, specific topics we discussed were:
- Why people write fragmented email messages
- How to turn an incoherent email with no structure into an actionable message
- Chronic Cc’ing and why people are so attached to this expensive crutch
- The serious challenges our professional reputations face because tone is lost in email
Happy communication and email writing.
Click here to join our priority list of people who receive our latest Business Communication blog posts.
If you enjoyed this post we think you’ll like:
- Collaborative Leaders: A Must For Collaboration At Work
- How To Avoid Using The Word ‘But’
- How to Hire And Retain Millennials
- Improve Your Time Management Skills
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Habit 1
Give us a call at 416 617 0462. We’ll listen. Click on the image to the right to watch us on Canada AM.
www.brucemayhewconsulting.com I’d enjoy reading your comments on this post.
I’d enjoy reading your comments on this post.
Don’t forget to Subscribe…